The bustling capital and administrative and political centre of Fiji, Suva is home to the University of the South Pacific, Fiji Museum and Colonial buildings. Drive through Suva city to get a glimpse of the President’s house, Thurston gardens, Albert Park, The Grand Pacific Hotel, Bilo gun battery site or simply, Hike up to Mount Korobaba, or enjoy a trek to the rainforest reserve Colo-i-Suva with its amazing water falls to cool off in.
Suva in 3 Days- Fiji’s Buzzing Capital
Experience the city life!
- 2 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast on all days
- Transfers and sightseeing
- Suva city scenery tour. Includes drive tour to Parliament house, and Thurston garden for photoshoot opportunities
- Bilo Gun battery site visit
- 3 hours Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Colo-i- Suva rainforest tour
- Dolphin watch tour on an additional cost
Package rate from $399 per person on twin sharing basis.