Located on the island of Ovalau, the sleepy little town of Levuka is rich in culture and history. Step back in time in Fiji’s first Capital and first UNESCO world heritage site!
3 Days Levuka- The Charming Old Capital
A Trip To The Old Capital
- 3 Nights/ 4 days accomodation in an ensuite bure
- Breakfast on all days
- 24x 7 coffee and tea
- Boat transfers to and from Leluvia Island
- Boat transfers to and from Levuka
- water sports including non motorized gears
- A day trip to Levuka inclusive boat ride, tour guide and UNESCO Heritage site
- stop over to one of the oldest Colonial homes with amazing views of Lomaiviti and Levuka town
Package rate from $459 per person on twin sharing basis.