Book Online

If you have a job in New Zealand, Australia or Fiji and need assistance with processing your work application, our visa experts will hand hold you through the entire procedure. If your partner and dependent children also need to move with you, their visa applications and lodgments will be handled by us.

Immigration will grant temporary work visas to people who have a job offer from an employer based in these countries for people skilled in occupations that are in demand.