Book Online

This category may be suitable to parents who wish to join their children temporarily or dependent children who wish to join their parents.

If you are a Parent(s) who have children settled in New Zealand, Australia or Fiji, you may wish to apply for a visa to join your children and perhaps grandchildren temporarily.

Dependent children who have a parent(s) living in New Zealand, Australia or Fiji may wish to re-unite with them. Your parent(s) may have already settled here and now, you’d like to come to live with them. You will need to be dependent and not married or have a partner and will need to qualify and meet all the other immigration requirements.

Our team will assess your application and advise the best way forward.